I love baking cakes because it's fun and they taste good!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Pineapple Upside Down Cake

December 5, 2012

"Today I made a pineapple upside down cake because it was my momma's birthday and we wanted to make something we never made before. It was really fun and really easy. We used pineapples, brown sugar, lots of hot butter, pineapple juice, cake mix (Duncan Hines Pinapple Supreme), and 2 eggs. We baked it in a bundt pan. I think a bundt pan looks like a hat. First we put in the butter and brown sugar. Then we put the pinapples in and then the cake batter last. We baked it for 50 minutes and then it came out beautiful! My momma had to flip it upside down because it was too heavy for me. We ate it after we sang Happy Birthday to her. It was good.

By: Savanna"

Sugar and Fruit on bottom

Mixing cake batter

Pouring batter over fruit and sugar



Momma's birthday cake!!


Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment